ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
"I used to be a three sport athlete, but then I went through a rough period and put on some weight. The toughest part has been my mom. I feel like she doesn’t like me anymore. I know it’s out of concern, but she says things like: ‘Other people have commented.’ And: ‘If your friends were really your friends, they wouldn’t let this happen to you.’ I know it’s out of concern, and I know she loves me, but it feels like she doesn’t like me anymore."
After spending months studying art and being inspired by my fellow students, i decided to animate the whole class’ figure studies into a series of animations. I found it really interesting looking at the different approaches we all took to our colour studies, yet how well they fit together as a whole.